The purpose of the Parish Council is to assist and advise on any pastoral issues. The Council represents the entire Parish and plans and guides the Parish growth.
- Roberta Hannon, President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Grant, Vice President email@example.com
- Kellie Goebel, Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Anglemeyer, Faith Formation Commission
- Dan Elsener, Athletic Commission
- Haley Britner, School Commission
- Deirdre Tiernan, Finance Commission
- Andrew Wells, Stewardship & Development Commission
- Greg Beeson, At Large
- Dione Taylor, At Large
- Tony Schafer, At Large
- Dan Sizemore, At Large
Under the direction of the Athletic Director, student athletes of Holy Name Parish have the opportunity to participate in the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) sports program. This group organizes, manages and provides support for all CYO sponsored sporting events at Holy Name. It reinforces policies established at CYO as well as within those of Holy Name.
Athletic Commission Members
- Danny Elsener, President
- Robin Prendergast, Secretary
- Brian Clayton
- Mike English
- Kevin Stafford
- Nancy Curd
Faith Formation Commission
The Faith Formation Commission is a consultative body that supports the Pastor, Coordinator of Religious Education and the Parish Council. The commission establishes policies and goals relative to life-long formation for the parish within these areas: Adult Formation, Evangelization, Religious Education and Sacramental Preparation.
The Mission of the Faith Formation Commission at Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church is to encourage and support a lifetime of growth in our Catholic faith through Sacraments, catechesis and spiritual formation.
Faith Formation Commission Members:
- Matt Anglemeyer, President
- Jennifer Kedra – At Large
- Kathy Comado – At Large
- Ashley Wells – At Large
- Steve Goebel – At Large
The finance committee oversees expenses of the parish and assists the Pastor, Parish Council and School Commission in setting budgets and budgetary needs.
Finance Committee Members:
- Deirdre Tiernan, President
- Tony Schafer
- Molley Miller
- Andy Smith
- Jim Kenter
- Matt Wright
- Wendy Galuska
The Pastor and the Parish Pastoral Council established the Commission as the advisory and planning body for Holy Name Catholic School. Commission decisions shall be binding throughout the School upon ratification by the Pastor.
School Commission Members
- Haley Britner – President
- Jane Killion – Secretary
- Lisa Teney – Representative
- Frank Carson – Representative
- David Caito – Representative
- Molley Miller – Finance Council Representative
Stewardship and Development Commission
“As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God’s varied grace” (1 Peter 4:10).
Mission Statement: To help and encourage our parishioners to grow as disciples for Christ and to be stewards of all God’s creations through faith, hope and charity for the glory of God and the good of each other.
Stewardship and Development Commission Members:
- Andrew Wells, President
- Maryjo Buckel, Secretary
- Brian Kuntz, At Large
- Terry Galuska, At Large
- Geoff Prendergast, At Large
Please contact the parish office at 317-784-5454 for more information or to volunteer.